Place an Order
BJU Marketing produces a wide variety of work across the organization. Our primary focus is on high-visibility corporate and recruitment materials. For everything else we want to provide you with the tools you need to produce your own materials. Please consult the charts below for information on what materials we produce and what materials you can produce on your own.
Who produces print and digital materials?
* Due to accreditation requirements, all recruitment materials must be approved by Marketing .
To assist you with those materials you must produce yourself, Marketing can provide recommendations for local businesses and individuals that provide design, copy and print services.
If you are looking to upload content for display on campus digital signage use Digital content upload. Please include your name, department, email address and the start/end date you wish the content to be live. If you want the content to display in specific locations around campus; Welcome Center, The Den, etc. identify the locations in the description section of the upload. Email [email protected] with questions about digital signage.
- Stationery/business cards – contact Darcy Vierow
- Post on the BJU intranet – contact Darcy Vierow
- Send a bulk email or prayer request
- Submit a story to the ACCORD
- Send a press release
- Submit a request to Marketing for the first time