Use of all University marks is governed by the brand guidelines. Some campus organizations may use BJU names and trademarks only with permission. Individuals and organizations not covered in the Guidelines may not use BJU trademarks without written permission of the chief communications officer.
By downloading these images you are signifying that:
- you are a faculty/staff member of Bob Jones University,
- you have an authorized purpose for the use of the file(s), and
- you have read, and agree to adhere to, the brand guidelines.
Looking for Department Logos?
All acceptable variations of the logo are shown below. To see a more comprehensive logo set, view this PNG. If you need to download a variation not included on this page, contact Mark Fuller, creative director.
To download any image simply click the link, right click on the image and select Save image “downloads”…
Using Logos in Microsoft Office
Word or PowerPoint
- Either will support jpg or png files.
- Don’t enlarge the file once you input.
- Reduce the size of the logo for desired position.
- Click Insert, then Picture, then Picture from file…
- Select the downloaded file on your computer.